Prep, Form, Pour + Finish
Concrete flat work is what you probably know as patios, driveways, walkways, foundations, concrete floors, etc.
Horizontally poured concrete will add to your home’s curb appeal and increase your home’s value.
Concrete is very durable and weathers the elements better than bricks, wood, or stone. Call us, contact us, or scroll down below to read more about concrete flatwork.
What is Concrete Flatwork?
How can I use it on my property?
Concrete flatwork can be most commonly defined as poured and finished concrete that is on a horizontal surface.
As stated previously, there are a number of different applications for concrete including patios, walkways, driveways, garage floors, monolithic slabs and floating slab porches.
- Driveways – concrete is strong enough to withstand the heavy weight of vehicles. This makes concrete flat work a perfect solution for a clean looking driveway or parking pad. The pad can be made thicker than normal for heavy equipment parking.
- To control cracking in the future, expansions joints should be added at spans no greater than 10′. Concrete driveways can also be stained, stamped, or sealed in many different patterns and colors.
What we offer:
Concrete Flatwork Services Description
Concrete flatwork is a must have for new residential construction projects. No matter what the job calls for, we can build it. Concrete driveways, walkways, patios, garage floors, and monolithic slabs.
There are many ways to finish concrete also. You can stain concrete to any tint or color you want it to be. Concrete stamping allows you to incorporate a pattern into your concrete.
Typically customers will use stamp patterns to make concrete look like stone or other natural materials. Concrete can be stained and stamped to give a luxurious unique look.
- On-site consultation.
- Suggest solutions to problems.
- Demolish and remove old concrete.
- Use gravel and fill to prepare the area.
- Build the forms to the desired shape.
- Pour the concrete.
- Finish the surface to your liking.
Working for some of the largest home retailers in the area, Four Oaks Residential has the experience, management, and reliability you seek. Let us make it easy for you. Pick up the phone and drop the headaches, concrete is our specialty.
What makes us stand out from other contractors?
Our ability to offer turn-key packages that cover multiple trades. We manage your build from the ground to the top of the foundation wall. In other words, we get you ready for framing.
25 Years Experience
With over 25 years experience in the field, our Project Manager can offer consultation services, fix problems that arise and control scheduling so that you meet your deadlines.
Focus on the “big picture” while we manage the first few phases of construction for you. This allows the general contractor to strategize, plan and schedule instead of constantly chasing subcontractors and micro managing every project.